London, United Kingdom, September 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- With just under 3 weeks until SMi’s Military Flight Training Conference, taking place 10 – 11 October in London, places are now limited and registration will soon be closing for the 7th annual event.
The two-day conference will explore the latest national approaches to pilot development, focusing on fast jet, joint force, rotary wing, and fixed wing training. This year will host over 14 international expert speakers sharing their personal experiences and expertise, as well as 5+ hours dedicated networking and an interactive panel discussion on “Challenges to Flight Training in Uncertain Climates.”
Attendees can expect to gain valuable insight about the recent technological advances made to synthetic and live training programmes, as well as uses of new simulators in flight training.
Highlights of this year’s event include direct insight on flight training tactics from leading programme managers from international training schools, and briefings from key international players, including: US, UK, France, Hungary, Canada, Sweden, and many more. Participants can also hear the military perspectives underlining the move towards synthetic training and advanced simulators.
2018 Key Speakers Include:
· Colonel Russell Driggers, 80th Flying Training Wing Commander, US Air Force
· Colonel Julien Moreau, Commanding Officer, Flying Education and Training Command, French Air Force
· Colonel Byron Newell, Commandant, Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center, 139th Airlift Wing (ANG), US Air Force
· Colonel Tamas Bali, Deputy Commander, Hungarian Air Force
· Colonel Peter Trierweiler, Head of Flight Training, Austrian Air Force
· Colonel Jaroslav Mika, Chief A7 Branch and Chief of Combat Training, Czech Air Force
· Lieutenant Colonel David Max, Commandant, Inter- European Air Forces Academy, US Air Force Europe
· Lieutenant Colonel Erik Rozema-Seaton, Commanding Officer, 426 Transport Training Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force
· Commander Andrea Pingitore, Experimental Test Pilot, Italian Navy
· Major Michael Rosenquist, Project Manager, Military Flying Training System (MFTS), Swedish Air Force
· Lieutenant Commander Duncan Dart, Commando Helicopter Force, Royal Navy
· Mr. Mal Sandford, Senior Vice President, Sky Tech
The latest confirmed attendees include leading international organisations AATTC, Airbus Defence & Space, Babcock International, Catic, Embraer, Leonardo, Nova Systems, and many more.
Special rates are available for acting military and government personnel, contact SMi for more information. Book your place and view the latest agenda and speaker line-up, as well as other exclusive content on the event website at http://www.militaryflight-training.com/prcom
Military Flight Training
10th – 11th October 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk