London, United Kingdom, September 23, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- As the 21st Century battlefield becomes increasingly complex and asymmetrical, military forces are striving to harness network technology to gain an operational advantage, by transforming traditional linear command structures and linking sensors, unmanned vehicles, command posts, and ground troops to achieve decision superiority for full spectrum dominance.
SMi is proud to announce the return of the 3rd Annual Network Centric Warfare Conference to Rome, Italy on the 4th and 5th February, which will aim to explore strategic integration of networked platforms and military forces to achieve operational superiority.
The two-day conference will showcase how embracing Network Centric Warfare can allow for greater information sharing and streamlined decision-making, enhancing operational effectiveness, as robust and dynamic networks are now a crucial requirement for successful joint operations and essential to modern military capabilities.
· Hear briefings from key decision-makers at the forefront of Network Centric Warfare
· Receive comprehensive coverage of Network Centric Warfare in the operational sphere, joint interoperability, and future capabilities
· Develop insights from the only event that provides focus on Italy’s Forza NEC programme
· Meet with cutting edge technology providers in the spheres of network communications, electronics, and C4I systems
· Discover new perspectives from international expert speakers from Europe and North America, including new nations from Germany, Denmark, and Austria
Attendees will have the opportunity to join key-decision makers in Rome and take part in front-line discussions about Network Centric Warfare and C4I, building joint interoperability, scientific approaches to network enabled capabilities, and vital Network Centric Warfare updates from senior military representatives from Europe and the US.
Featured Military and Industry Expert Speakers Include:
· Major General Angelo Palmieri, Chief of 6th Division C4I and Chief Information Officer, Italian Army
· Brigadier General Francesco Bruno, Commander Pinerolo Brigade, Italian Army
· Colonel Laurence Fowkes, Deputy Head Battlefield and Tactical CIS (BATCIS), UK MoD
· Colonel Andrea Artico, Head of C4 Branch, Italian Army
· Colonel Paul Craft, J3 JFHQ-Department of Defence Information Network, Defence Information Systems Agency
· Colonel Heinrich Krispler, CIS Directorate Policies and Requirements, EU Military Staff
· Colonel Giuseppe Montesi, Director of Federated Mission Networks, NATO Allied Command Transformation
· Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Head of Communications Systems, Austrian MoD
· Lieutenant Colonel Eduard Schnabel, Branch Head of Digitisation of Land-Based Operations, German Army
· Major Kim Nødskov, Chief Project Manager Joint C4ISR, Danish Acquisition and Logistics Organisation
· And many more
The event brochure will soon be released on the event website with the full program of presentations and speaker line-up. Keep up to date with the latest conference news and learn more about the event at http://www.netcentric-warfare.com/prcom
. Book your place before 31st October to save £400.
Network Centric Warfare
4th – 5th February 2019
Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter's Hotel & Spa, Rome, Italy
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk