Amit Gautam Joins People Matters TweetChat for Its Upcoming L&D Conference 2018
As a precursor to its upcoming L&D Conference 2018, People Matters has arranged an exciting tweetchat on Sept. 25th at 7 PM IST, where global L&D leaders, including UpsideLMS’ Director, Amit Gautam, will deliberate on key priorities for learning amidst a slew of new technologies and changing business models.
The tweetchat, which focuses on CEOs, CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, HR Directors, HR Senior Managers, HR Managers and HR executives, will attempt to seek insights on the below questions:
· What are the key changes that will impact learning at the workplace in the future?
· What are the biggest dilemmas of learning leaders in a disrupted world?
· Amidst a workplace marked by constant disruptions, how can L&D leaders shift the conversation to lifelong learning?
· How can organizations employ technology and a digital culture to support the learning and development of employees to fuel growth for businesses of the future?
· With machines replacing repetitive tasks, how can L& D leaders design learning interventions to help the workforce adapt to this new world of work?
The 30-minute tweetchat has been organized as a precursor to People Matters L&D Conference 2018 scheduled on 23rd October in Mumbai, India. UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of the conference and will be at booth G5.
To participate in the tweetchat, interested individuals can use the hashtag #PMLnD and tweet answers to the respective question number (e.g. Q1/A1) during 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM IST on 25th September.
(+91) 20 25236050