Pune, India, September 27, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Based on the premise that learning is at the center of the businesses to engage and retain employees in today’s day and age of disruption, People Matters, a niche media organization with a vision to help solve talent challenges globally by being an insightful, impactful and most far reaching HR media brand, is organizing a tweetchat. This insightful chat will take place on Twitter on September 25th from 7 PM to 7.30 PM IST, and will see global leaders sharing their expertise and knowledge on the topic – "Learning & Development: Fueling the Next Frontier of Growth." Amit Gautam, Director of UpsideLMS, a leading learn-tech provider, will be distilling over two decades of his work experience in the eLearning domain to deliberate on key priorities for learning amidst a slew of new technologies and changing business models as a part of this tweetchat.
The tweetchat, which focuses on CEOs, CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, HR Directors, HR Senior Managers, HR Managers and HR executives, will attempt to seek insights on the below questions:
· What are the key changes that will impact learning at the workplace in the future?
· What are the biggest dilemmas of learning leaders in a disrupted world?
· Amidst a workplace marked by constant disruptions, how can L&D leaders shift the conversation to lifelong learning?
· How can organizations employ technology and a digital culture to support the learning and development of employees to fuel growth for businesses of the future?
· With machines replacing repetitive tasks, how can L& D leaders design learning interventions to help the workforce adapt to this new world of work?
The 30-minute tweetchat has been organized as a precursor to People Matters L&D Conference 2018 scheduled on 23rd October in Mumbai, India. UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of the conference and will be at booth G5.
To participate in the tweetchat, interested individuals can use the hashtag #PMLnD and tweet answers to the respective question number (e.g. Q1/A1) during 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM IST on 25th September.