London, United Kingdom, October 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Maritime Information Warfare taking place in London on the 26th and 27th November 2018, in London, will provide attendees with comprehensive technical briefings from leading maritime experts on important topic matters such as Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, Cyber and Electromagnetic Activity, Information Exploitation and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Command, Control, Communications, Computers & Intelligence and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance.
Top featured speakers include:
· Vice Admiral Timothy White, Commander of US 10th Fleet Cyber Command, US Navy (SFC)
· Vice Admiral Hervé Bléjean, Deputy Commander, NATO MARCOM Command Group
· Commodore Ian Annett, Assistant Chief of Staff Information Warfare and Chief Information Officer, Royal Navy
· Commander Jeff Loder, Section Head Communications and Information Systems Requirements, Royal Canadian Navy
· Captain Antonio Gonzalez Garcia, F110 Frigate Programme Manager, Spanish Ministry of Defence
· Commander Thomas Smith, Lead, Joint ISR and Targeting, NATO
· Commander Verner Dam, Head of N6 Information and Command Technology, Danish Defence Command, Naval Staff
· Commander Andre Silva, Intelligence Analysis Center Director and Navy Fleet Intelligence Division Head, Portuguese Navy
· Dr Matthew Howard, Director Artificial Intelligence Technology, Deloitte
· Wing Commander (Ret'd) Tony Wheeler, Director Defence Sector, Luciad
On the 28th November 2018, there will be a Post-conference workshop hosted by Colonel (Ret’d) Ralph Thiele, Director, StratByrd Consulting, named "Cyber Warfare in the Maritime Domain." Key topics covered include Key Aspects and Concepts, Assessing Current Cyber Threats, Enhancing Cyber Defence Through New Technology and AI, Cyber Warfare as an Offensive Measure and Implementing Cyber Warfare Strategies.
If you would like to reserve your place at this high-level meeting visit www.maritimeinfowarfare.com/prcom to register today & save £100. Alternatively, contact Damien Howard on 0207 827 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to sponsor the conference contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or email email@example.com.
The latest conference brochure is available to download on the event website, where attendees can also register and receive real-time updates in the lead up to the conference. Register by the 31st October and receive a £100 discount on your booking.
Maritime Information Warfare
26th – 27th November 2018
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Justin Predescu at firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate queries please contact Damien Howard at email@example.com .
For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk