Atlanta, GA, October 09, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Responding to continuous feedback from the company’s global base of business brokerage office owners and their affiliated brokers and associates, BIZBROKERCRM announced today the availability of Release 7.1. The latest release includes a more streamlined user interface with mobile responsive menus and layout as well as the following enhancements:
· Register/Follow A Record (Click on Star icon to follow a record. By following any record, receive updates on each as other users of your organization modify the record. Updates to followed records are sent via channels enabled in the Notification Center Settings)
· See all active viewers (brokerage office owners, brokers, agents, associates, support resources and admins) of a record
· Duplicate Record Prevention (Prevent duplicate records in BIZBROKERCRM from all sources by enabling duplicate check)
· Webform Attachments (Allow user to attach files to web forms)
· Import Users Using .CSV file (Supports importing User data using .csv file.)
· Smart Reminders to keep in touch and follow up with Sellers, Buyers, and related contacts in a timely fashion
· Enhanced Client Support Reporting including Service Level benchmarking
Existing brokerage clients can request an upgrade to their cloud accounts for the new functionality of Release 7.1 and these enhancements will be automatically extended to new brokerage clients as part of the core service offering effective immediately.
Company President and CEO, Michael Auten, stated that, “Release 7.1 marks the largest release of incremental improvements for greater efficiency and ease of use in over one year of continuous improvements with the brokerage office owners and their team members in mind.”
Auten also announced that new office owners/ brokers who choose BIZBROKERCRM for their office automation needs and order a new installation prior to October 30, 2018, can save $500 off of the initial license and configuration fees planned for 2019 ($2,499 initial license and configuration fee -$500 holdover price reduction = $1,999).