Fort Myers, FL, October 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., along with Kena Yoke Consulting, will host the seminar: Play Your Game: Creating and Running a Championship Business, on October 31, 2018, at the Hilton Naples. Conference Co-Chairs Suzanne Boy and Kena Yoke, along with a team of presenters, will walk you through the steps of establishing a corporate structure, making tax elections, intellectual property concerns, employment issues, and exit strategies. More specifically, the topics and starting line-up are:
• Choosing Your Playing Field, Part 1. At the top of the order presenters Guy Whitesman, Esq., LL.M. (Tax), Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA, and Kena Yoke will walk you through the corporate structure and the options to protect the owner(s), as well as corporate and personal assets, from potential harm.
• Choosing Your Playing Field, Part 2. On deck, presenters Guy Whitesman, Esq., LL.M. (Tax), Amy Dalen, Esq., Michael DeLuca, CPA, MBA and Kena Yoke will discuss how tax elections and corporate structure selection may impact the profitability of a business.
• Playing to Win: Protecting Your Brand, Talent and Team, Part 1. In the middle of the line-up are presenters Mark Nieds, Esq., Shane Finn, and Kena Yoke who will discuss trademark and copyright protection, licensing agreements, international concerns, as well as payroll and sales tax implications.
• Playing to Win: Protecting Your Brand, Talent and Team, Part 2. Employment Law Expert, Suzanne M. Boy, Esq., has been called up to discuss ways to effectively prevent and handle workplace matters with regard to non-compete agreements, worker classification, #MeToo harassment issues, and performance management.
• Succession Planning and Exit Strategies. Presenters Marcie Charles, Esq., Amy Dalen, Esq., Keith Veres, CPA, CGMA and Shane Finn will bring it home while discussing best ways to hand off your generational business and enter your own hall of fame.
All presenters will be available to field questions during the day and in extra innings. The registration fee is $75 and includes a continental breakfast, plated lunch, and seminar materials. To register online, https://www.henlaw.com/news-events/, or contact Gail Lamarche, Henderson Franklin’s Director of Marketing & Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 239-344-1186.
Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Since 1924, Henderson Franklin has been assisting clients to build their homes, businesses, and communities in Southwest Florida. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information, please visit www.henlaw.com.
Kena Yoke Consulting, Inc. works with small businesses and entrepreneurs to create organizational structure and business set up, focusing on having the proper team members in place, while looking for opportunities to support local not for profit and community organizations. Embracing 40 years’ experience serving Southwest Florida allows the opportunity to share professional relationships, area supporting businesses and community connections. When starting a business venture, or revisiting your current structure, these relationships go a long way in ensuring you hit the ground running. For more information visit, http://www.kenayoke.com.