San Diego, CA, November 02, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Due to the significant advances in operational medicine and preventative equipment, the Nation’s Warfighters have had the highest survival rate in modern history. However, there is still significant work to be done. DoD medical officials must actively engage with commercial partners to deliver the most up to date and technologically advanced techniques and equipment to ensure our Warfighters are ready pre-deployment, on the field, and post-deployment.
In response to the need for all service members to invest in readiness tools and techniques and medical modernization resources to create capabilities to enhance and support warfighter’s needs on the battlefield, DSI will host the Operational Medicine Symposium on January 23-24, 2019. This symposium will take place on January 23-24, 2019, at the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center in San Diego, California.
The symposium’s agenda is comprised of 15 unique and collaborative sessions with a focus on this year's theme of "Strengthening Medical Readiness to Support the Total Force.” Confirmed speakers for this January’s symposium include:
- Rear Admiral Colin Chinn, USN, Joint Staff Surgeon, Joint Staff
- MG Patrick Sargent, USA, Commanding General, Army Medical Department Center and School, Health Readiness Center of Excellence
- Maj Gen (Dr.) John Degoes, USAF, Commander 59th Medical Wing, Joint Base San Antonio
- BG Joseph A Marsiglia, USAR, Assistant Surgeon General for Mobilization Readiness and Army Reserve Affairs, OTSG, Office of the Surgeon General, Deputy Commanding General, AR-MEDCOM
- Dr. George Ludwig, SES, Principal Assistant for Research and Technology, USAMRMC
- Col John Andrus, USAF, Command Surgeon, USTRANSCOM
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary.
Those interested in participating in the Operational Medicine Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://operationalmedicine.dsigroup.org/
This symposium also offers several distinct opportunities for a few organizations to demonstrate their technologies or solutions that address the symposium subject matter, or to partake in a thought leadership role. For more information on exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, contact Tom Engelman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Morgan Colfax at email@example.com, 201-266-0058.
Summit is Closed to Press / No Recordings