New York, NY, November 16, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- For five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored national design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence in design. From almost 10,000 entries, Graphic Design USA judges announced the winners of their American Graphic Design Awards 2018, which included 9 projects designed by TFI Envision, Inc., represented in 5 different categories of design, including:
• NAPA® Power Premium Plus Trilingual Packaging for Alternators and Starters
• BioLab, Inc. Pool Time® Pool Care Product Line Packaging developed for The Home Depot
• Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Calendar for 2018 - Kaleidoscope
• Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Calendar for 2018 - Watercolors
• Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Calendar for 2019 - Wanderlust
Annual Report category:
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Annual Report 2017
Logo, Trademark, Symbols category:
• Skip the Straw Logo
• Angel Flight NE “Sue Baer Memorial Run the Runway 5k Run” Poster
These will be featured in the 250 page full color American Graphic Design Awards Annual, seen by an estimated 50,000+ creative and marketing decision makers. They will also be featured in the Graphic Design USA Online Winners Gallery website, with 100,000 visitors per month.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.