Broomfield, CO, November 21, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- If you want an ideal spot for active 55+ living, act now to get one of the five remaining homes in the two home collections of Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield.
With its magnificent mountain views, Anthem Ranch is just 20 minutes from both downtown Denver and Boulder, and 25 minutes from Denver International Airport. The popular Toll Brothers community is located within the Anthem Colorado master-planned community that boasts more than 48 miles of walking and hiking trails intermingled among 735 acres of preserved open space.
Residents of Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers enjoy the many amenities of Aspen Lodge with indoor and outdoor pools and spas, an expansive fitness facility, indoor walking track, billiard hall, card room, library, and courts for tennis, bocce and pickle ball. Aspen Lodge is the “activity center” of the Anthem Ranch community and more than 50 clubs have been started by its residents.
“All of our home designs combine luxury and function, with upscale features that have the perfect amount of comfort and space,” says Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. “These homes provide ample room for hobbies, entertaining, and relaxation.”
The five remaining homes under construction have partial, unfinished basements with roughed-in plumbing. The homes and their features include:
- The 2,189-sq. ft. Trelease Prairie model, a beautiful open ranch floor plan on a corner site featuring a 12-ft. stacking glass door in the great room that leads to a large back deck, two bedrooms, two baths and a 2-car garage.
- The 2,717-sq. ft. Venable Farmhouse, a garden-level home with amazing mountain views backing to open space, two bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, and a 3-car garage.
- The 2,850-sq. ft. Antero High Plains spacious ranch backing to open space/trails with Southwestern mountain views, expanded deck with 12-ft. multi-panel sliding door, two bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, and a 3-car garage.
- The 2,875-sq. ft. exceptional Montana Farmhouse with luxurious master bath package and expanded deck backing to green belt/trails, gracious outdoor living perfect for entertaining with a 12-ft. multi-panel sliding stacking glass door and gas line for future BBQ or firepit, two bedrooms, 2-1/2 bedrooms and a 3-car garage.
- The must-see 2,875-sq. ft. Montana High Plains backing to green belt and trails. The home has an expanded deck with 9-ft. multi-panel sliding stacking door that is an entertainers dream. The home has 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths and a four-foot expanded 3-car garage.
Contact the sales office for Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers for additional information about home features and completion dates. The sales office is located at 4135 San Luis Way, Broomfield, CO 80020, and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. From Exit 229 off I-25, travel west (toward Lafayette) for 3 miles to Lowell Boulevard, turn left and follow the signs. For more information, call 303-926-4140 or visit AnthemRanchByTollBrothers.com.
About Toll Brothers
An award-winning Fortune 500 company proudly celebrating its 50th year, Toll Brothers embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building in 22 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). For three years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list.*
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, Feb. 1, 2018 ©2017 Time Inc. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Toll Brothers, Inc.