Washington, DC, November 21, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Joint Tactical Networks Summit, taking place on January 16-17, 2019. The 2019 summit will focus on improving the Joint Force’s ability to communicate and exchange information across the domains and services. This educational summit is designed to bring together members of the C4ISR, MILCOM and network communities, military leaders and critical voices in industry and academia to discuss the operational and strategic needs for advancing joint force communications systems and network capabilities.
This year’s event will highlight innovative DoD initiatives aimed at maximizing the Military’s ability to communicate reliably and securely in a joint, multi-domain environment. Speakers will discuss strategies for improving network interoperability, bolstering cybersecurity and ensuring information dominance in the context of the Pacific theater.
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
· Richard Stephenson, SES (Tentatively Confirmed), Director, Communications and Information Systems (N6), Pacific Fleet
· Col Joseph Delaney, USMC, Commander, DISA Pacific
· Col Glen Genove, USA, Deputy Director, Air & Cyberspace Operations (A3/6), Pacific Air Forces
· CAPT Robert Croxson, USN, PM MIDS Program Office, Naval Air Systems Command
· CAPT Kattie Trebbe, USCG, Chief, C4IT Division, Pacific Area
· James “Jeff” Mercer, Director, Joint Tactical Networking Center
· Event Moderator: CAPT Joe Beel (Ret), USN, Former Commander, SPAWAR Systems Center- Pacific
Speakers will examine the tactical data linkage capabilities, network architectures and network security strategies critical to the success of advanced Joint multi-domain operations. The Joint Tactical Networks Summit presents a unique opportunity to meet with distinguished speakers from across the services and Pacific AOR to discuss strategies and technologies aimed at improving tactical network security and interoperability.
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military, government and state personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the 2019 Joint Tactical Networks Summit can visit the website at jointnetworks.dsigroup.org.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-210-8804.
Summit is Closed to Press/No Recordings