Hoboken, NJ, November 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- This Defense Strategies Institute event will convene senior level speakers from the Air Force, Army, Marines and Navy for discussions and debates on the policies and initiatives for replacing legacy capabilities with modern technologies to ensure the US maintains a tactical overmatch over adversaries.
The main objective of this Summit is to bring together experts from across DoD, Intelligence Community, military services, and critical organizations to facilitate discussions aimed at enhancing ISR capabilities and emphasizing the significance of battle management systems to fight and win in a multi-domain environment. Presentations at this event will focus on this year's theme of "Enhancing ISR Capabilities to Win in A Multi Domain Environment."
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Lt Gen VeraLinn “Dash” Jamieson, Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, HQAF
Maj Gen Peter Lambert, USAF, Deputy Director for ISR Operations, Joint Staff J-32
Brigadier Phil Clark, British Army, Deputy Director of Intelligence, CENTCOM
Terry Busch, MARS Program Director, DIA
Col. Timothy Lawrence, USAF, Director, Information Directorate, and Commander, Detachment 4, AFRL Rome
Topics will include:
- Creating ISR systems capable of enhancing C2 and battle management in a peer-to-peer fight
- Reducing the workload of intelligence analysts through the use of emerging technologies
- Exploiting machine learning to aid data analysis
- Increasing the modern warfighter’s access to actionable intelligence
- Challenges faced, and growth of ISR in a Multi-Intelligence, Multi-Domain battlefield
- Utilizing advances in ISR to ensure all sectors of a battlefield are collected on
Seating is limited
To allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the Automated ISR & Battle Management Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://autoisr.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more can contact Christopher Elliott at email@example.com, 201-672-8745.
**Symposium is closed to Press / No Recordings**