London, United Kingdom, November 29, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Conference organisers, SMi Group are delighted to announce that registration has officially opened for the Defence Aviation Safety Conference, the leading event dedicated to aviation safety in the defence and military environment.
Supported by the Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD, this highly anticipated two-day event will bring together senior military leaders with responsibility for safety in the aviation domain as well as international defence experts from government and industry.
Whilst it will predominantly be focuses on the Air Force, the programme will feature key aviation leaders from the land and maritime domains.
An event infographic has been released, visit the website's download centre to view it: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/prcom
Key topics will include:
- Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each
- Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems
- Weapons safety and integration
- Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems
- How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process
- Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence
- Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle
Key Speakers at the conference include:
1. Lieutenant General Richard Felton CBE, Director General Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD
2. Major General Günter Katz, Director General, German Military Aviation Authority, German MoD
3. Major General John T. Rauch Jr, Air Force Chief of Safety Commander, Air Force Safety Center, US Air Force
4. Air Vice-Marshall Graham Russell, Director Helicopters, DE&S, UK MoD
5. Rear Admiral Jonathan Pentreath, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, Army Head Quarters, UK MoD
6. Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Australian Air Force
7. Air Commodore Mark Jeffrey, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
8. Brigadier General Rolf Folland, Norwegian Air inspectorate of Flying, Norwegian Air Force
9. Brigadier General Laurent Aubigny, Director State Aviation Safety Authority, French Armed Forces
10. Colonel Anders Janson, Director of the Swedish Military Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces
11. Mr. Richard Duriez, Aerospace Capabilities Section Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, Defence Investment Division, NATO International Staff
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts.
There is a £400 early bird discount available until the 14th December.
View the agenda or register online at: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/prcom
To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, please contact: Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email email@example.com
Defence Aviation Safety Conference
29 - 30 April 2019, London, UK
Register by 14/12/18 and Save £400
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk