Washington, DC, February 15, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is pleased to announce the 2019 Border Security & Intelligence Summit, taking place on April 10-11, 2019. The 2019 Border Security & Intelligence Summit brings together members of DHS, federal government, industry and academia to discuss the intelligence gathering capabilities and policies present and needed at the border to secure US national security.
This summit will convene senior leaders in the homeland security, law enforcement and intelligence communities for crucial discussions between government, industry and academia about how to better protect our borders from transnational crime, and unlawful trade and travel.
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
· - Kevin McAleenan, Commissioner, Customs and Border Protection
- David Glawe, Under Secretary of Intelligence and Analysis, DHS
- Manuel Padilla, Jr., Director, Joint Task Force-West, DHS
- Jeffrey T. Walsh, Director, El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC), DEA
- Brian Hastings, Chief of Law Enforcement Operations, U.S. Border Patrol
- Edward Slinn, Assistant Commissioner, Federal Policing-Criminal Operations, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
The goal of this year’s summit is to highlight the current administration’s focus on the critical need for advanced surveillance and intelligence capabilities. Speakers will discus initiatives and capabilities required to adequately support our nation’s border patrol in keeping US citizens safe.
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military, government and state personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the 2019 Border Security & Intelligence Summit may visit the website at bordersecuritysummit.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at email@example.com, 201-210-8804.
Summit is Closed to Press/No Recordings