Toronto, Canada, March 02, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Dedicated to a mission of improving patient care by communicating the true value of pharmaceutical products, Stratenym experts collaborate with medical and pharmaceutical partners to prepare compelling data-driven and evidence-based cases for presentation to decision-makers.
Stratenym is the brainchild of three former colleagues at a pharmaceutical sales-force training company who realized that by joining forces they could provide a higher level of quality and service to clients. Often called upon to step in to rescue projects started by other vendors, Stratenym’s founders know how to overcome the shortcomings of typical medical communications firms:
- Failure to convey the big picture, lacking the understanding of how to build persuasive messaging to motivate positive decisions.
- Inadequate attention to detail, risking inaccurate reporting of important evidence.
- Narrow specialization, leading to the inability to adapt to new therapeutic areas or tailor projects to a wide range of audiences, from clinicians to HTA reviewers and payers.
- Shallow knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis, resulting in misinterpretation of study methods and findings, and unpersuasive presentation of data.
- Unfamiliarity with increasingly important aspects of demonstrating a product’s value, including patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and health economics.
- Assignment of important projects to junior staff too inexperienced to constructively engage with clients.
Stratenym’s three founders have the expertise required to be true partners and strategic advisers to clients, combining Sabrina Smith and W. Mark Roberts’ research backgrounds and more than 27 years of industry experience as medical writers and editors with Alexandra Kapelos-Peters’ 10-year track record of success in project and business management. All content development at Stratenym is performed by consultants with advanced bioscience degrees and proven excellence at crafting communications that resonate with target audiences.
Stratenym consultants have supported projects in virtually all therapeutic areas, including the high-prevalence conditions on which most medical communications firms focus. What makes Stratenym different is the team’s strengths in such challenging fields as rare/orphan diseases, long-term outcomes research, PRO instrument development, and pharmacoeconomics.
Stratenym also stands out for the diversity of its services, which allows the firm to cultivate an unsurpassed familiarity with a given product, greatly benefiting clients who would otherwise need to coordinate multiple vendors to reach all audiences. Past examples of the range of different documents Stratenym consultants have developed for the same drug include:
- Conference abstracts, posters, and slide presentations
- Manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed biomedical journals
- Value messaging
- Product differentiation slide decks
- Global value dossiers to support submissions in different regions
- Literature reviews
Thanks to the unique depth and breadth of their expertise, Stratenym consultants are able to interact effectively with all stakeholders on a project, be they senior executives, managers, biostatisticians, clinical experts, conference organizers, or journal editors.
The new company’s website at www.stratenym.com contains additional information on the team’s qualifications and the range of services offered.