Washington, DC, March 09, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is pleased to announce the 2nd Blockchain & Automated IT for government Summit, taking place from April 24-25 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. The Blockchain & Automated IT for Government Summit brings together members of DoD, federal agencies, critical industry and academia to discuss the innovative applications of blockchain and emerging automated IT technologies.
This summit will convene senior leaders in the blockchain, enterprise IT, cybersecurity and other relevant communities for two days of discussions, presentations and networking. Featured at this event are two panel discussions; “Leveraging Blockchain Technologies to Transform Healthcare” and “Securing the Digital Thread in Additive Manufacturing.”
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
- Gary Washington, Chief Information Officer, US Department of Agriculture
- John M. Bergin, SES, Information Technology and Business System Reform Lead, DOD CIO
- Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Acquisition Management, Office of Information Technology Category, GSA
- Jennifer Hill, Financial Innovation and Transformation, Department of the Treasury
- Oki Mek, Chief Product Officer, Acquisition Division, Department of Health and Human Services
- Sherri Sokol, Innovation Lead, DISA
The goal of this year’s summit is to enhance and enable the implementation of blockchain technologies and critical IT modernization initiatives. This will significantly contribute to the transformation of key government processes into ones with greater efficiency, security, transparency and reliability.
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military and government personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the 2019 Blockchain & Automated IT Summit may visit the website at blockchain.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at email@example.com, 201-210-8804.
Summit is Closed to Press/No Recordings