Naples, FL, March 10, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- International Conference on Traditional Medicine and Ethnobotany is going to be held during Sep 23-24, 2019 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Traditional Medicine-2019 is a best platform with its well organized scientific program to share and discuss all the innovations regarding medicine comprises medical aspects of traditional knowledge that developed over generations within various societies before the era of modern medicine.
We invite the contributions related to Traditional Medicine research. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
For conference themes please see: https://traditionalmedicine.madridge.com/call-for-abstracts
Traditional Medicine-2019 Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Ian James Martins, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Dr. Yi Zhun Zhu, The Macao University of Science and Technology
- Dr. Aud Aardal, Acupuncturist, MOXANA Acupuncture Center
- Dr. Sasidharan Srinivas, USM, Malysia
- Dr. Raphael Nyarkotey Obu, Nyarkotey College Of Holistic Medicine, Ghana
- Dr. Zeliha Selamoglu, Nigde Ömer Halisdemir University, Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Ahmet Aksoy Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Dr. PK Prajapati, Gujarat Ayurveda University, India
- Dr. Shamim Ahmad, Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Dr. Rosa Lelyana, Diponegoro University, Indonesia
- Prof. Ayse Erdogan, Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Dr. Sai-Ming Ngai, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Prof. Prakash Kondekar, Indian Institute of Naturopathy, India
- Prof. Kamal Jit Singh, Panjab University, India
- Prof. Hariharan Pattabiraman, Santhigiri Siddha Medical College, India
Traditional Medicine-2019 is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world’s leading specialists involved in Traditional and Alternative healthcare. We welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.
Register for the conference and book your slots at: https://traditionalmedicine.madridge.com/register