Hoboken, NJ, March 21, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 3rd annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit, occurring on May 22-23, 2019 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. This year’s summit is designed to bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia and solution providers to focus on the theme “Enhancing Warfighter Readiness for a Multi-Domain Battlefield.”
The objective of DSI’s Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit is to explore emerging concepts and capabilities in Virtual Training and Simulation technologies, emphasizing the use of VT&S to improve warfighter readiness while also increasing safety and reducing cost. Session discussions will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation’s most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Defense Strategies Institute’s Military Virtual Training & Virtual Simulation Summit will feature senior-level speakers including:
- Col. Joseph Nolan, USA, Deputy Director, U.S Army Modeling and Simulation Office
- Col. Russell Driggers, USAF, Commander, 80th Flying Training Wing
- Col. John Ferrell, USA, Director, Directorate of Simulation U.S Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Dennis Reed, M&S Deputy, Department of Navy
- LTC Dylan Morelle, USA, Director, Synthetic Training Environment Training Innovation Facility
- Joseph Lomangino, M&S Branch, Deputy, MAGTF Staff Training Program
- Joseph Rauguth, Chief, Simulations Operations, National Simulation Center
Compelling Topics to be Covered at the Summit Include:
- Delivering Leap ahead Technology Simulation Capabilities
- Developing Live, Virtual, constructive and Gaming Replications to Support the Operational Environment
- Employing Simulation to Deliver Realistic Near-Peer OPFOR
- Increasing Soldier Lethality through use of Modeling and Simulation
- Integrating M&S Solutions to Reduce Overhead Cost of Traditional Training Methods
- Leveraging Innovative M&S Technologies to Supplement Military Medical Training
DSI is now welcoming Modeling and Simulation Technologies as Sponsor and Exhibitors for the forum. To learn more, please contact Thomas Engelman at email@example.com, 201-918-3477.
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 3rd Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at http://milsim.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, contact Erica Noreika at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-896-7802.
Summit is closed to the press and no recordings will be allowed.