Rochester, NY, April 05, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- ESOP Plus®: Schatz Brown Glassman LLP congratulates five ESOP owned companies that have been named 2019 Top Workplaces by the Rochester (NY) Democrat & Chronicle.
- Butler/Till, a media agency for major national and local clients
- Campus Construction Management Group, a leading New York construction manager for K-12 educational projects
- HCR Home Care, an award winning home health care agency caring for patients in 25 Upstate New York counties
- KJT Group, a locally headquartered, global market research and consulting firm
- Mirror Show Management, a trade show, event and brand experience manager in the US and abroad
Each of the five companies is owned completely or in part by its employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
"We congratulate all the employee owners of these innovative and successful companies for creating a mission, culture and work environment in which people thrive personally and professionally," said ESOP Plus partner, Rob Brown.
ESOP Plus is a national boutique law firm that guides it clients through succession and exit planning issues using employee stock ownership plans (ESOPS) phantom stock plans, stock options, stock appreciation rights and other techniques for employee ownership.
According to the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle a company achieves the Top Workplaces list by inspiring its employees
“Top Workplaces put the employee at the center of things, and focus on creating the right environment to unleash potential and inspire performance,” said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage, the Democrat and Chronicle’s research partner for Top Workplaces.
This is the sixth year the Democrat and Chronicle has partnered with Philadelphia-based Energage to determine the Rochester metro area’s Top Workplaces. The results are based solely on a scientific employee-survey process.