Hoboken, NJ, April 12, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 6th annual Identity Management Symposium, occurring June 18-19, 2019 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. The most respected minds in in identity management, as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices will gather for this two-day event to focus on the theme, “Leveraging Identity Intelligence and Biometric Capabilities to Enhance National Security.”
This year’s symposium will foster conversations about the implementation of identity and access management across the military and Federal Government, current and future research and development efforts around IAM technology, policy surrounding IAM implementation, and other challenges and considerations for identity management.
Defense Strategies Institute’s Identity Management Symposium will feature senior-level speakers including:
- Glen D. Krizay, Director, Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency
- Shonnie Lyon, Director, OBIM
- Colonel Tom Clancy, IdaM Lead, CIO, Department of Defense
- Monte Hawkins, Director, National Vetting Center, DHS
- Chris Munn, Chief of Identity Intelligence, Under Secretary of Defense Intelligence
- Will Graves, Chief Engineer, PM DoD Biometrics
- Denise McFaddin, DMDC, Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Patrick Grother, Biometrics Standards and Testing Lead, NIST
Compelling Topics to be Discussed at the Symposium Include:
- Leveraging Biometrics for Threat Detection and Defense
- Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Identity and Access Management
- Automating Identification: The Future of DoD Identity and Access Management-
- The Role of Biometrics in Identifying and Tracking Immigrants
- Biometric Data and Identity Management: Current Research and Development at DARPA
Technology and Exhibit Space for the Forum is now Open. To learn more, please contact Thomas Engelman at email@example.com, 201-918-3477.
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 6th Identity Management Symposium, can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at http://identitymanagement.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, contact Erica Noreika at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-896-7802.
Summit is closed to the press and no recordings will be allowed.