London, United Kingdom, May 03, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- With militaries constantly facing varied threats, operators have crucial requirements for flexible and adaptable systems that can counter the ever-changing battlespace environment. In conjunction with this, constrained budgets mean the importance of allied cooperation is more prevalent than ever and interoperability between systems and national partners is crucial for any future planning.
With this in mind, SMi Group are pleased to announce the 4th annual conference on Air Missile Defence Technology, taking place in Prague on 22nd and 23rd October 2019. By bringing together senior representatives from military, industry and academia, this year’s event will explore developing and improving the technologies behind Air Missile Defence programmes, to ensure they are well prepared for future mission requirements.
The 2019 conference will provide a unique insight into: GBAD, Counter Medium and Ballistic Missile technologies, C-RAM, Integrated and Networked Radar systems, Confronting ICBM threats, Developing coherent international strategies, and more.
The event brochure with agenda has been released and is available to download online at http://www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
Delegates at the conference will have the chance to hear the latest developments from a diverse range of nations including the US, UK, Israel, Hungary, the Czech Republic, France, Sweden, Lithuania and NATO.
The two-day event will feature military and technical expert speakers including:
1. Colonel Jan Sedliacik, Commander 25th Air Defence Missile Regiment, Czech Armed Forces
2. Lieutenant Colonel Jan Farlik Ph.D, Designated Chief of Department of Air Defence Systems, University of Defence Brno, Czech Republic
3. Colonel Ferenc Könczöl, DCOM SAM WING 12 "Arrabona," Hungarian Army
4. Colonel Giles Malec, 7th Air Defence Group, UK MoD
5. Colonel (Name witheld for security reasons), Israeli Air Force
6. Lieutenant Colonel Manuel Monnin, SBAD Office Division Head, French Air Force
7. Lieutenant Colonel Dimitrios Nikolakakos, Chief Tactical Firing Evaluation Section, NATO Missile Firing Installation (NAMFI)
8. Major Ovidijus Pilitauskas, Chief of Staff of Air Defence Battalion, Lithuanian Air Force
9. Mr Max Berthold, Project Manager GBAD, FMV
10. Dr Juanita M. Christensen, Director, CCDC Aviation and Missile Center, US Army
11. Mr Peter Woodmansee, Division Chief, Integrated Air and Missile Defence, HQ US European Command
12. Mr Max Hanessian, Chief, Integrated Air and Missile Defense, US Air Force in Europe
13. Mr Joakim Lewin, Head of Army Systems Management Department, FMV
14. Mr Thomas N Doss, Assistant Program Executive Officer, International, PEO Missiles and Space
As well as industry expert speakers including:
15. Mr Richard Turner, Business Development Manager Ground Based Air Defence, Lockheed Martin
16. Mr Lars Krogh Vammen, Director Business Development, Weibel Scientific A/S
17. Colonel (Ret’d) Henri Stievenard, Military Advisor, MBDA
18. Mr Andreas Bappert, Technical Director, GBAD Systems, Diehl Defence
For those interested in attending, there is a £400 early bird discount expiring on Friday 31st May 2019. Places can be reserved at http://www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
The conference is proudly sponsored by Lockheed Martin & Weibel Scientific.
Air Missile Defence Technology
22nd-23rd October 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
For any sponsorship bookings call Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any delegate enquiries call James Hitchen on on +44 (0)20 7827 6054 or email email@example.com
For media queries, please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk