Washington, VA, May 04, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute’s 2019 Expeditionary Power & Energy Summit is an educational “town hall” style event that will convene senior leaders in the energy industry and DoD for two days of discussion, plenary presentations, networking and product demonstrations. At this summit, DoD and industry will convene to discuss portable power, fuel cells, generators, microgrids, edge technologies, batteries, power supplies, alternative energy and more.
The goals of this year’s summit are to address operational energy initiatives for the Navy, Marine Corps, Army and Air Force, discuss methods for equipping the warfighter with technologies for maximizing energy efficiency and operational flexibility, and explore the cutting-edge research on the future of energy and power. To achieve these goals, members of industry and government will need to come together to create.
This year’s confirmed speakers include:
- Troy Warshel, Director of Operations, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Energy
- Jack Surash, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Energy and Sustainability)
- Roberto Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary to the Air Force for Operational Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Installations, Environment, and Energy
- Colonel Adrian Marsh, Project Manager, Expeditionary Energy & Sustainment Systems, PEO Combat Support and Combat Service Support
- David Kiel, Director, Operational Energy, OPNAV N94
- James Caley, Director of Operations Energy, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy
- Col Jesse Kemp, USMC, Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Officer (E20)
Seating is limited to allow for actionable discussion in a “Town Hall” format. Active military and government personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the 2019 Expeditionary Power & Energy Summit may visit the website at power.dsigroup.org.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions, please contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-210-8804.
Summit is Closed to Press/No Recordings