Cape Town, South Africa, May 22, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Syntech has been appointed as the exclusive South African distributor of two international consumer brands; TaoTronics and RAVPower. Both brands are owned by global electronics enterprise Sunvalley Group. Syntech is the latest addition to the global distribution network that facilitates millions of TaoTronics and RAVPower products reaching satisfied customers every week.
“Sunvalley Group has more than 300 Patents and 200 R&D engineers, enabling Taotronics to deliver a superior quality product at unbelievable pricing. RAVPower adds to our current range of portable power solutions with their highly innovative features like solar charging, 220v output and Type-C Notebook charging. TaoTronics and RAVPower have over 30 million happy customers around the world, so we’re very proud to be bringing these two hugely successful brands to Southern Africa,” says Craig Nowitz, Managing Director of Syntech.
TaoTronics is a leading consumer electronics brand specialising in small electronics and accessories. The brand was founded in 2008 and is dedicated to providing superior-quality, reasonably priced electronic products that improve the lives of customers. TaoTronics boasts an incredibly successful range of audio equipment and best-selling LED lamps, which offers customers an unparalleled and truly unique experience. The brand focuses on the latest innovations and strives to ensure that each product delivered to customers is feature rich, is of the highest quality, and will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
RAVPower, on the other hand, is a brand well known for its diverse product offering that includes power banks, solar chargers, car chargers and wall chargers. In recent years RAVPower has become a leading brand in the realm of charging accessories. The brand continues to provide innovative charging options paired with thoughtful design, reliability, and most importantly, usability, to customers all around the world. RAVPower products are made of high-quality materials and specialised techniques. Every single product is also thoroughly tested before making its way to customers.
“Syntech believes in sourcing industry leading products that add value to the market. This is why we’re particularly excited about TaoTronics and RAVPower, because their products align with our focus on quality and innovation. We expect them to be very well received in South African market,” adds Syntech co-founder Ryan Martyn.
Some of the exciting new products which Syntech will distribute include:
· The TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – featuring crisp and clear sound quality, high performance dual drivers, noise cancellation technology, and over 25 hours of playtime;
· The TaoTronics Bluetooth Sport In-Ear Headphones – featuring aptX technology, IPX5 water resistance, Bluetooth 5.0, and over 6 hours of playtime;
· The RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Power Bank – featuring RAVPower’s fastest recharge times yet, the ability to charge two devices at once, as well as USB-C input / 45 Type-C output to quick charge your notebook or MacBook;
· The RAVPower 10050mAh Dual USB Waterproof Camo Power Bank – featuring a clip attachment for easy carrying, is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof, and has an IP66 Rating;
· The RAVPower 25000mAh 2x USB|Type-C Solar Power Bank – featuring three outputs that can be used simultaneously, solar panels to charge the device while on-the-go, and a massive 25000mAh capacity.
Syntech sources industry-leading technology products from around the world and offers resellers the growth opportunities associated with supplying these directly to local consumers. Syntech’s exclusive range of quality products is available to resellers, via a simple online application on the company’s website.