Phoenix, AZ, May 22, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Join members of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Phoenix Chapter, and their guests at the June 12 Annual Desert Diamonds Awards Gala. The event will be emceed by Susan Casper, host of ABC15 TV’s Sonoran Living.
Get ready to be inspired by the collaboration and successes of NAWBO members and community members who will be recognized in several award categories.
Finalists in the Community Award categories include:
- Business Impact Award: Shatha Barbour, Hera Hub Phoenix; Christy Moore, Social Spin; and Lisa Scarpinato, Kitchen on the Street
- Young Professional Award: Kina Harding, The Harding Firm; Kaitlyn Laney, Silverhawk Financial; and Taylor Wellman, Financial Potion
Finalists in the Chapter Award categories include:
- Business Owner of the Year: Ginger Clayton, Elontec; Rosaria Cain,
knoodle; and Karianne Munstedt, KarianneMunstedt.com
- Member of the Year: Jean Briese, JeanBriese.com; Veronica Archer, Alerus;
and Cindy Gordon, Business Rescue Coaching
- Bridge Builder: Jean Briese, JeanBriese.com; Kathleen Gramzay, Kinesage;
and Shatha Barbour, Hera Hub Phoenix
- Spirit of NAWBO Sisterhood: Veronica Archer, Alerus; Julie Cook, Idea
Three Creative; Laurie Battaglia, Aligned at Work; and Wendy Anderton, GlobalTies Arizona
- Corporate Partner of the Year: SRP and In Business Magazine
- Unsung Hero Award: Rosaria Cain, knoodle; Cindy Gordon, Business Rescue Coaching; and Ro Rusnock, Elements and Energy
NAWBO’s 2019-2020 Board of Directors will also be installed at the June 12 event and the graduates of its 2018-19 Mentoring Program will be introduced.
“Attendees can expect a fun evening of networking and being inspired by our award nominees,” says Ronit Urman, 2018-19 NAWBO Phoenix President.
NAWBO’s Desert Diamonds Awards Gala begins at 6 p.m. at Chateau Luxe 1175 E Lone Cactus Drive, Phoenix 85024, and includes dinner and the awards ceremony. Cost for the June 12 Gala is $105 for members, $115 for guests, and $1,100 for a sponsored table of 10 people. For more information and to make reservations, please visit www.nawbophx.org.
NAWBO is an organization that works to: strengthen the wealth-creating capacity of its members and promote economic development; create innovative and effective changes in the business culture; build strategic alliances, coalitions, and affiliations; and transform public policy and influence opinion makers. For more information about the Phoenix Metro Chapter, visit www.nawbophx.org .