Fort Myers, FL, June 22, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. is pleased to announce that eighteen (18) lawyers were selected for inclusion in the 2019 Florida Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars lists appearing in Florida Super Lawyers® magazine. While only 5% of lawyers in the entire State are named to Florida Super Lawyers®, no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list.
Two stockholders received top honors: Naples Family Law Attorney Beth Vogelsang was named to the Top 50 2019 Women Florida Super Lawyers list and Michael Corso, was named to the Top 100 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list for his work in professional malpractice defense.
Henderson Franklin's four (4) attorneys who were selected as Rising Stars are:
· Kyle Dudek, Civil Rights
· Jarred Duke, Business Litigation
· Shannon Puopolo, Business Litigation
· Kayla Richmond, Family Law
Henderson Franklin's fourteen (14) attorneys recognized as 2019 Florida Super Lawyers® are:
· Scott Atwood, Employment & Labor
· Matthew Belcastro, Construction Litigation
· Michael Corso, Professional Liability Defense
· Ronald Eisenberg, Estate & Probate
· Thomas Gunderson, Real Estate
· Eric Gurgold, Estate & Probate
· Russell Schropp, Land Use/Zoning
· Robert Shearman, Employment Litigation Defense
· David Sims, Family Law
· Bruce Stanley Sr., Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Defense
· Douglas Szabo, Business Litigation
· Donald Thomson, Real Estate
· Beth Vogelsang, Family Law
· Guy Whitesman, Tax
Henderson Franklin is celebrating their 95th anniversary of serving the legal needs and communities of Southwest Florida. The firm is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami, with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information, please visit www.henlaw.com.