Hoboken, NJ, June 28, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The objective of this 3rd iteration is to explore the modernized capabilities that autonomy, AI, and machine learning provide to the Warfighter, and how these innovative technologies are enhancing current and emerging DoD systems.
DSI’s team specializes in extensive research and development of the summit’s content and focus areas, and always assemble the most respected minds in the AI and machine-learning communities.
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Wayne Nickols, Assistant Director for Autonomy, USD R&E
Dr. Thomas Russell, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Research & Technology, ASA(ALT), U.S. Army
BG Matthew Easley, USA, Director, Joint Artificial Intelligence Task Force, Army Futures Command
Brig Gen Lance Landrum, USAF, Deputy Director for Requirements and Capability Development, Joint Staff, J-8
Dr. Paul Zablocky, SES, Program Manager, Strategic Technology Office, DARPA
Honorable Katharina McFarland, Commissioner, National Security Commission on AI
Jean-Charles Lede, AFRL Autonomy Technology Advisor, Autonomy COI Lead, USAF
Capt. Michael Kanaan, USAF, Co-Chair for Air Force Artificial Intelligence, HQAF
Topics will include:
- Facilitating the application of AI & Autonomous systems across the DoD to better counter the adversary & disrupt future conflicts
- Leveraging Advancements in Autonomy to Modernize the US Army
- Advancing the Cross-Domain Integration of Autonomous & UxS Capabilities in Support of the Future Naval Fleet
- Developing & Driving Autonomous Capabilities & Technologies in Support of the Future USMC Force
- Integrating AI for improved Autonomous Intelligent Maneuver
- Exploiting innovative autonomous systems to maximize USAF capabilities & increase force readiness
- Analyzing how advances in AI, Machine Learning, Autonomy, and other technologies could affect the future of national security
- Developing Innovative AI and Autonomous Capabilities to Guide the Evolution of Army Technological Capabilities
- Leveraging emerging & disruptive technologies to enhance Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS)
Seating is limited
To allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government, and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the Autonomous Capabilities for DoD Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at autonomy.dsigroup.org.
Anyone interested in learning more can contact Christopher Elliott at email@example.com, 201-672-8745.
Summit is closed to press / No recordings