Hoboken, NJ, July 17, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 6th annual Cyber Operations for National Defense Symposium occurring on September 19-20, 2019 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. This year’s summit is designed to bring together senior leaders in cyber security, government agencies and solution providers to focus on the theme “Achieving and Maintaining US Superiority in Cyberspace.”
DSI’s 2019 Cyber Operations for National Defense Symposium will focus on the latest developments in US offensive and defensive cyber capabilities. To effectively combat our adversaries and maintain our cyber superiority and freedom of action in the Cyber Domain, the Government has made significant investments in updating its networks and capabilities. Session discussions will allow for open and honest dialogue on the latest efforts by government agencies and organizations to meet and overcome evolving cyber threats and ensure continued US dominance in cyberspace.
The 2019 Cyber Operations for National Defense Symposium will feature senior-level speakers Including:
- -Gen James Holmes, USAF, Commander, Air Combat Command
- -Maj Gen Burke Wilson, USAF (Ret.), Deputy Assistant, Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy
- -Ignatius Liberto, Chief of Staff, Joint Air Force Headquarters – DODIN
- -Robert Kazimer, Deputy Commander, US Army Cyber Center of Excellence
- -Steven D. Wert, Program Executive Officer, Digital, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- -COL Kevin Finch, USA, Program Manager, Electronic Warfare and Cyber, PM EW&C, PEO, IEW&S
Compelling Topics to be Covered at the Symposium Include:
- -Exploiting the Convergence of Cyber and Electronic Warfare
- -Achieving and Maintaining Cyberspace Superiority in Support of National Security
- -Defending Forward to Disrupt and Degrade Malicious Cyber Activity
- -Coordinating Cybersecurity Standards, Policies and Procedures
DSI is now welcoming Cyber Technologies as Sponsor and Exhibitors for the forum. To learn more please contact Thomas Engelman at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-918-3477.
2019 Sponsors: Netzien and Lockheed Martin
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 6th Cyber Operations for National Defense Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at http://cybersecurity.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Erica Noreika at email@example.com, 201-896-7802.
Summit is closed to the press and no recordings will be allowed.