Cupertino, CA, August 15, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The second book in a series on authentic selling, "The Closers Part Two," details in vivid color what it takes to be a master salesperson. This book offers various techniques and refreshing insights for developing ideal relationships, and closing deals in win-win situations, for both your team and your customers.
Ben Gay, III is a man of integrity and authenticity in the world of selling. In this book, Essential Sales Hacks from "The Closers Part Two," he shares over four decades of experience and guides aspiring salespeople to close deals, increase their business and maintain long-term relationships with their customers.
The 140 AHAmessages from "Essential Sales Hacks from 'The Closers Part Two'" will bring the reader to an awareness of the dynamics that will make them an effective salesperson and master closer.
"Ben Gay, III is a living legend in the sales world and he has been the number-one salesperson in every company he has been a part of. He provides practical and motivational tactics and techniques that one can use in the journey to becoming a master salesperson," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are a few of the powerful and motivating AHAmessages you can share from this book:
· Successful #Salespeople maintain, protect and cherish their dignity by selling with authenticity and providing honesty for their customers. #SuccessfulSales http://aha.pub/BenGayIII http://aha.pub/TheClosersPart2
· If you honestly love the product you're selling, closing a deal for it will be way too easy. How much do you love your products? #BeAFan #SuccessfulSales http://aha.pub/BenGayIII http://aha.pub/TheClosersPart2
· Always put your customer first, and you'll be surprised at how you'll gain their loyalty and put you first. That's genuine sales partnership. #SuccessfulSales http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
· Top sellers spend more time determining the needs of their customers and helping them find solutions than merely doing the sales presentation and closing deals. #SuccessfulSales http://aha.pub/BenGayIII http://aha.pub/TheClosersPart2
· #MasterClosers are creative people who spark ideas by thinking of win-win scenarios every time they deal with a customer. #SuccessfulSales http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/TheClosersPart2.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life and Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.