Naples, FL, August 14, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia forms a major part of the Economy in the Middle East Region. According to the current scenario, Kingdom has laid the policies for its transformation. It has been identified that to boost the economy it is very necessary to develop the infrastructure and logistics sector for which many ambitious projects have been announced by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Bricsa Consulting is very proud to announce their “4th Annual Saudi Transfreight & Logistics 2019,” a 2-day strategic networking platform that is scheduled to be held on 9th & 10th September 2019 at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
It will showcase foremost freight & logistics projects and investment openings in the Kingdom as well as in the Middle East Region. It will also provide a platform for international and regional key decision makers to meet as well as learn about the prevailing and forthcoming infrastructure projects. This event shall focus on the Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehousing as well as other key sectors related to Freight infrastructure which are under way in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Highlights of the program include:
· Establishing the Kingdom as a Logistics hub by integrating rail into freight sector
· Nine-Point transformation logistics policy under Vision 2030
· First SEZ "Integrated Logistics Bonded Zone" at King Khalid International Airport
· Potential role of ICT innovations in Port, Logistics, Supply Chain & Warehousing
· Importance of projects such as Saudi Landbridge, North-South Rail, Saudi-Bahrain Rail Link and Fasah - Single Window Clearance
· Role of Private sector Operators in Port Management – Ras Tanura Port, Jeddah-Islamic Port and Hutchison Port.
About Bricsa Consulting
Bricsa Consulting is engaged in producing high-end networking and knowledge sharing platforms, for senior executives from the government and private sector in the emerging market. Our effort is to provide business communities with superior products designed by thoughtful research. We foster communication among our customers from the industry and working professionals enabling them to work more efficiently and thereby advancing knowledge and learning. Our dynamic growth allows us to invest continually across a larger geographical market. We think ahead, move fast and promote change. Creative business models, innovative products and mutually beneficial international partnerships have established us as a trusted name in the information age.
For Additional Information, Please Contact:
Marketing & Communications Head at Bricsa Consulting
+91 22 4880 3400, Ext: 432