Hoboken, NJ, August 23, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 7th annual Big Data for Intelligence Symposium, occurring on October 30-31, 2019 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. This year’s summit is designed to bring together members of the Intelligence Community, US military commands, government agencies, members of academia, and technology industry leaders to focus on the theme “Harnessing the Power of Advanced Analytics to Support Enhanced Decision Making.”
DSI’s 2019 Big Data for Intelligence Symposium will focus on the challenges and opportunities of turning vast amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence and the steps we must take in the future to improve this process in order to maintain their operational advantage. Session discussions will allow for open and honest dialogue regarding ways to securely store, retrieve, share, and analyze their data to create actionable intelligence while maximizing efficiency and security.
The 2019 Intelligence Exploitation Summit will feature senior-level speakers including:
- Russell “Russ” Travers, Acting Director, National Counterterrorism Center
- Thomas Sasala, Chief Data Officer, US Navy
- MajGen Mark Wise, USMC, DCG, MCCDC & ADC, CD&I
- Leonel Garciga, Director of Information Management, HQDA-DCS-G2
- Maria Voreh, Chief Data Officer, FBI
- Kirk Brusman, Director, DAIIS
- Todd Myers, Automation Lead CIO-T, NGA
- Ted Okada, Chief Technology Officer, FEMA
Compelling Topics to be Covered at the Summit Include:
- Transforming Big Data into an Intelligence Asset
- Ensuring the DoD’s Operational Advantage through Data Modernization
- Securing the Cloud: Protecting Cloud-Based Data from Malicious Actors
- Automating Data Analysis at the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Operationalizing Data for the Airman
- Developing a More Transparent and Efficient Data Strategy for the FBI
- Leveraging Cloud Computing at FEMA
- The Future of Data Science
2019 Platinum Sponsor: Denodo
DSI is now welcoming Sponsor and Exhibitors for the forum. To learn more please contact Thomas Engelman at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-918-3477.
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 7th Big Data for Intelligence Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at http://bigdata.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Erica Noreika at email@example.com, 201-896-7802.