Cupertino, CA, August 23, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Words will always have power that transcends time. It builds cultures, documents the rise of empires, chronicles the suffering and victorious emergence of heroes, and inspires the common person to rise and be the best that they can be.
AHA messages are tidbits of thought that have tremendous power to motivate anyone. These are quotes by great people who come from all walks of life. Their nuggets of wisdom can shine a ray of light even in a person's darkest hours.
"AHAthat does two things really well. The platform allows anyone to SHARE and AUTHOR quickly and easily. AHAthat has over 50,000 AHAs that anyone can share on social media in seconds for free," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five striking AHA messages that you can share with others:
· Nobody's going to live your life for you except you. Do not ever think that being #SociallyAccepted is validation of your existence. #FScottFitzgerald http://aha.pub/TheCuriousCase
· Successful people stay focused on what they want to accomplish. Do you practice #SelfDiscipline? You should. #SuccessfulLife http://aha.pub/KarlHughes
· Have #Gratitude for what you learned from your experiences and how they placed you back in check. #BeGrateful #HighlySuccessfulWomen http://aha.pub/CarynRoss
· The happiest people in life are the #Givers, not the getters. #BeAGiver http://aha.pub/BillWallace
· The best opportunities often come in disguise. #D2D is self-actualization disguised as self-discipline. http://aha.pub/JoshJones
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.