Ashland, KY, September 14, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- TFI Envision, Inc. is pleased to share some exciting news...a distinguished panel of design/marketing/advertising experts, has chosen TFI Envision as winners of an additional 17 awards for a total of 36 Awards for American Graphic Design & Advertising 32 (AGDA).
Founded as American Corporate Identity (ACI) by logo and graphics expert David E. Carter, the competition has become a mainstay in the recognition of branding excellence. Receiving tens of thousands of submissions, ADGA is known as the premier showcase for the best graphic design and advertising in America.
TFI Envision received 17 “Awards of Distinction” which indicates the work exceeds industry standard in both concept and execution, for the following:
For Logos & Trademarks category:
- Blue Streak® Logo for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Four Seasons Logo for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Diaper Lock™ Logo for Edgewell Personal Care, LLC
- Sue Baer Memorial “Run the Runway” 5k Run Logo for Angel Flight NE
- Building One Community™ Logo
- I.M. Smitten Logo
- Skip The Plastic Logo
- Skip The Straw Logo
For Packaging category:
- Blue Streak® Packaging for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Standard® Packaging for Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- Rapid Slicer Packaging for Rapid Slicer, LLC
- zMax 2oz Multi Purpose Lubricant Aerosol Can Packaging for Oil-Chem Research Corp, Inc.
- NAPA® Power Premium Plus Trilingual Packaging for Alternators & Starters
- NuGeon® Uncoated Brake Caliper Packaging for BBB Industries, LLC
- Diaper Lock™ Packaging for Edgewell Personal Care, LLC
- Brummel & Brown Organic Packaging for Upfield
- The Negg Packaging for Airigan Solutions, LLC
The other 19 AGDA 32 awards won by TFI Envision are listed on the TFI Envision website news section.
The winning projects will be included in “American Graphic Design and Advertising 32,” a full-color, hardcover book as well as exhibited on the AGDA Website.
"TFI Envision, Inc. has received over 1,450 awards of design excellence to date in 44 years. We are proud of the work we do and feel privileged to have been selected by our clients for each and every project. We are well aware that there are many firms competing for the same business. At TFI Envision, Inc., we bring all of our collective experience and passion for design excellence into every project," said Elizabeth P. Ball, President and Creative Director of TFI Envision, Inc.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.