Naples, FL, September 28, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- C-level summits focusing on convergence of insurance and technology to return to London, Chicago, Toronto and Amsterdam in 2020, Insurance Nexus have just announced.
Statistical and anecdotal evidence suggest the global insurance industry is in an unparalleled state of flux; new technology has entered the market at the same time as a focus on customer-centricity has pervaded virtually every industry. Accordingly, 96% of 500 respondents to a recent Insurance Nexus survey agreed that “carriers must transform [their] operations significantly to meet the needs of customers in the future.”
“The Connected Insurance USA Summit focused on things that could be easily consumable, real action points that carriers can implement today to drive real impact.” – Nationwide commented on one of the events Insurance Nexus are organizing.
As insurance carriers continue to drive for the next level of efficiency, sustainability and customer service, Insurance Nexus have released their event portfolio for the year 2020, it has just been announced. Building upon previous years’ success, Insurance Nexus events will continue to approach the challenges unique to every insurance carrier in the context of the holistic transformation of the insurance business and aim to provide actionable and proven strategies to aid the process of insurance transformation. To get involved, or for more information, check out the events list:
Insurance Nexus events are marked by the following:
1. The most senior global community of insurance executives: over 70% of attendees in 2019 came from insurance carriers
2. Where business gets done: 80% of our sponsors return year-on-year, citing the onsite networking opportunities we provide
3. Scale – This is not a trade show: the events offer the opportunity to network, debate and exchange ideas with senior executives
Insurance Nexus will be running the following events in 2020:
· Connected Car USA - March 18-19, Chicago
· Insurance AI & Innovative Tech USA, May 12-13 Chicago
· Connected Claims USA - June 24-25, Chicago
· Connected Insurance Canada - September 9-10, Toronto
· Connected Claims EU - October, Amsterdam
· Connected Insurance EU - October, Amsterdam
· Connected Insurance USA - November 17-18, Chicago
Mario Ricco, Global Chief Claims Officer, Generali was very impressed with Connected Claims Europe 2019, “The one-stop event for the most senior insurer executives in Europe tasked with bringing about great change.” To get involved, or for more information, check out the events list.
Insurance Nexus saw a diverse range of vendors join its European events in 2019, with representatives from Visa, DataRobot, CM Telematics, Accenture and more, in attendance. If you’re keen to discuss the Insurance Nexus event series and how we could get you involved, please just get in touch or head to the website for more info: https://www.insurancenexus.com/events-list
Dovile Nastopkaite | Media Relations
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7193