Montclair, NJ, November 08, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- NJAPM Conference Chair Gabrielle Strich and the NJAPM Board of Directors invite members and the public to attend New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators’ 26th Annual Conference, Making Mediation Your Day Job, on Saturday, November 16 from 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM at the Imperia in Somerset.
The morning plenary sessions are as follows:
- Gabrielle Strich will provide and an update of the organization’s marketing strategy by Diana Longo.
- Mark Bullock, Co-Founder of phoneBlogger.net and COO of Practice Marketing Inc., on Marketing Mediation Including Utilizing Social Media, Personal Branding and Blogging to Differentiate Your Services.
- David White, Esq., of Seton Hall Law School on From Academia to Main Street, A View of Marketing Mediation Services and Creating Consumer Demand.
- Felicia Farber, Robert Lenrow, Hon. Stephan C. Hansbury, & Hon. Deanne Wilson (Retired) on Ethical Concerns in Mediation: Getting To Yes Without Getting In Trouble.
Following a networking lunch, there will be concurrent afternoon interactive civil/business and family/divorce mediation workshops.
Civil/Business Workshops include:
1. Opening Statements vs. Opening Salvos, Managing the Opening Process in Mediation with David White.
2. Mediation Skills with Michelle Cresti, Carl Peters, and Richard Steen.
3. Using Improv in Mediation to Improve Settlement with Joey Novick.
Family/Divorce Workshops include:
1. What Does it Take to Have a Successful Divorce Mediation Practice? with Moderator Gabrielle Strich, Mark Bullock, Jann Bate Catto, Anju D. Jessani, and Roseann Vanella.
2. Financial Issues that Fuel Client Anxiety in Divorce Mediation with Diana Longo.
3. What Lawyer Mediators and Non-Lawyer Mediators Can Do/Should Do with Carl Cangelosi, Hanan Isaacs, and Bruce M. Matez.
The registration fee is $185 for members, $105 for full-time students with ID, and $219 for others. The seminar qualifies for 6.8 CPE/CLE credits including 1.0 ethics credit. Accredited Professional Mediators receive 5.66 NJAPM CE hours. The seminar meets the AOC’s 4.0 hour annual requirement for roster mediators. To register and/or join NJAPM, visit www.njapm.org. For more information, please call 800-981-4800.