Washington, DC, December 05, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- This symposium provides ample networking opportunities and access to collaborative discussions focusing on the advances in technology and systems to collect and process actionable intelligence in support of warfighters.
DSI’s team specializes in extensive research and development of the summit’s content and focus areas, and always assembles the most respected minds in the ISR and intelligence communities.
2020 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Major General Peter Lambert, USAF, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, headquarters U.S. Air Force
Alexander Miller, SES, Science and Technology Advisor, Army G-2
Jeffrey Jennings, SES, Deputy to the Commanding General, United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence
Colonel Melissa Stone, USAF, Commander, 363rd ISR Wing
Paul Metzger, Artificial Intelligence Lead, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
Topics will include:
- Expanding American ISR Capacities in Support of Great Power Competition
- Advancing Army ISR Capabilities in an Evolving Threat Environment
- Exploiting AI to Improve the Speed, Completeness, and Accuracy of ISR Processing
- Training Intelligence Professionals for Near-Peer Intelligence Operations
- Marine Corps ISR Requirements for Amphibious Operations
- Acquiring Systems to Enhance Warfighter’s Understanding of the Battlefield
- Attaining Actionable ISR in Denied Air Space
- Improving Partner Nation Intelligence in a Near-Peer Fight
Seating is limited –
To allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government, and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the Automated ISR & Battle Management Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at autoisr.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more can contact Christopher Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-672-8745.
Summit is closed to Press/No recordings**