Lombard, IL, April 18, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Free Trade Show Marketing Seminars - Register Today.
Get more trade show leads, sales and ROI from trade shows by attending Tradetec Skyline's free seminars on Wednesday June 4th 2008.
Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies Seminar
What you'll learn at these informative marketing seminars:
• Powerful statistics that help justify your trade show program
• The surprising size and strength of the trade show industry
• Trends driving change in the trade
Additional topics covered at the seminar:
• Setting Measurable Objectives
• Selecting Shows and Spaces that Work
• Exhibit Design -- Selective Attraction
• Promoting Your Participation Before / During / After
Staffing the Show
Design Your Exhibit as a Marketing Tool Seminar
• Your trade show booth should be viewed as an investment, not as an expense, whether you have a small or large exhibit.
• Ensure your message actually gets across to your customers and prospects
• Know what elements make your exhibit more productive as a workspace
• Squeeze more out of your exhibiting budget to maximize ROI
You will receive a free Design Your Exhibit as a Marketing Tool Workbook when you attend this seminar.
Who will profit from attending:
Marketing, Sales & Advertising Visionaries, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Owners & CEOs who want more from their trade show investment. Ad Agency Designers, Principals, Creative and Production Managers with clients that exhibit at trade shows.
Please join Tradetec's excellent staff and have a fun and informative day at Tradetec Skyline. Free Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The Successful Trade Show Marketing Strategies Seminar will be held on Wednesday June 4, 2008 9:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. and the Design Your Exhibit as a Marketing Tool Seminar will be Wednesday June 4, 2008 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tradetec Skyline is located at 1136 N Garfield St. Lombard, IL 60148.
For more information or to reserve a seat, visit the Tradetec Skyline web site at www.ttskyline.com/seminars You may also contact Alex Tucker by phone at (630) 629-9317.