London, United Kingdom, May 20, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- Taking place on September 3-4, 2020, Military Space Situational Awareness will explore the pressing need to develop effective space management strategies as the orbital environment grows increasingly contested and congested.
One strategy is the use of big data analysis and machine learning algorithms to better understand raw data and create a more accurate picture of the space environment. With this in mind, this year's conference will host a panel discussion dedicated to space data in support of effective space situational awareness.
Interested parties can register by May 29th to save £300: http://www.military-space.com/PR9prcom
The panel "Space Data in Support of Effective SSA" will discuss:
- Merging the commercial and military approaches to SSA - the need to deliver data across the spectrum of operators and provide a holistic approach
- What A-SAT testing means for space data analysis and cataloguing
- Big data and machine learning algorithms: what they mean for the sector and our approach to SSA
- Where collaborations and partnerships can streamline our approach in the future
It will be discussed by:
- Mr Mark Dickinson, Chariman, Space Data Association
- Mr Doug Hendrix, CEO, ExoAnalytic Solutions
- Wing Commander Alun Walton, Station Commander, RAF Flyingdales, Royal Air Force
- Mr Matthew Cosby, Chief Technology Officer, Goonhilly Earth Station Ltd
The full agenda and speaker line-up is available to view online at http://www.military-space.com/PR9prcom
Military Space Situational Awareness 2020
3-4 September 2020, London, UK
Gold Sponsor: ExoAnalytic Solutions
Sponsors: Blue Canyon Technologies, L3Harris, Numerica Corporation
For sponsorship and exhibition queries, contact Sadia Malick at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6748.
For delegate queries, contact James Hitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk