Detroit, MI, August 12, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- Hoarding is an extremely complex issue. If you have family or friends that have issues with hoarding you might wonder why they do what they do. Or you might be embarrassed by their behavior and the unsightly mess in their home. Or you might have cut them out of your life completely.
Threatening to have everything removed from their home “because you care about them” doesn’t work. Threatening to cut off all ties to their grandkids if they don’t clean up their home doesn’t work.
Family & Friends - Hoarding Explained - a Virtual Seminar will help people start to understand hoarding behavior.
In this seminar you will:
- Learn what hoarding is - and is not
- Explore the complex issues surrounding hoarding
- Learn how to understand and support your family member/friend
- Learn ways to enable your family member/friends to start on their way to making changes
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
Family and Friends - a Virtual Seminar - Thursday, August 27, 2020 - from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm - Mountain Time
This seminar offers a judgment-free environment for people that have family
or friends with hoarding issues. *** This seminar is not meant for professionals who work with clients that have hoarding issues.
Registration required. Call or email for more information. Seminar Fee is $ 40.
Registration link: Family-and-Friends-Seminar / https://forms.gle/ettZFGhGCq29eaJL8
(440) 666 – 9326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Ask about the “Buried in Treasures” 16-week workshop for people with Hoarding issue