The Venus Approach to Real-Estate Investing; New Book About America's Most Successful Women Real-Estate Investors by The Sternthaler Group
Authors S.A. Philipp and Barbara Heil-Sonneck provide an intimate look into the exciting world of America's most successful women real-estate investors. Expect an in-depth examination into the gender-specific ways women use their inherent skills to identify business opportunities, interact with their counterparts, negotiate profitable deals, set up systems to serve their course of action, all the while they nurture their environment and fulfill their need for personal harmony and happiness.
• The average American’s outlook for one’s later years in life is rather bleak; especially women don’t seem to have enough saved to get older without having to worry.
• Just owning one or two little rental houses can already make a big difference.
• But many women, though interested, are afraid to explore this path.
• In addition, the authors noticed that women do business differently, using a less aggressive, more nurturing style to negotiate and execute their deals.
• This book examines how exactly successful women investors do business.
• “The Venus Approach to Real-Estate Investing” has all the ingredients to provide a major motivational boost and all the helpful information a woman needs to take the first step into owning investment property.
The authors offer an in-depth examination into the gender-specific ways women investors use their inherent skills to identify business opportunities, interact with their counterparts, negotiate profitable deals, set up systems to streamline their course of action, all the while they satisfy their natural desire to nurture their environment and fulfill their need for personal harmony and happiness.
But there is more. The heart and soul of this book revolves around the truly inspirational life stories of America's most successful women real-estate investors: Donna Bauer, Kathy Kennebrook, Liah Kraft-Kristaine J.D., Joanne Musa, Wendy Patton, Sharon Restrepo, Dwan Bent-Twyford, Lauri Waddell and Mary Wozny. They share their knowledge with others who also would like to get into this field. All of them are well known and respected in the industry. They are published authors, sought-after speakers and highly compensated business coaches. The book reveals how real-estate investing enabled them to find fame, fortune and even occasional romance.
Among the highlights:
• What Drives the Successful Female Real-Estate Investor?
• Where Low Testosterone Equals a Vastly Different Investment Approach.
• Why Some Have to get Fired to Become a Wealthy Real-Estate Investor.
• Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Successful Real-Estate Investor?
• How to Benefit from The Million-Dollar “Not-To-Do” List.
Expect an inspiring, entertaining and educational book for all aspiring women real-estate investors. Want more? Visit www.venusapproach.com for more targeted information relating to women in real-estate investing and to obtain more details on The Venus Approach to Real-Estate Investing.
About the authors:
After almost two decades in international marketing and journalism S.A. Philipp changed her focus to developing a passive-income real-estate investing business. She's worked it from the ground up, getting her hands dirty doing her own rehab work, all the way to the truly passive investment as in warehouse conversion and mixed-use development with trusted partners.
Barbara Heil-Sonneck's expertise in international operations, sales and marketing management spanned over 25 years when she started real-estate investment as her second career. Currently her focus is on managing her real-estate investments, while coaching other women in the real-estate investment profession and fulfilling her passion for interior design.
About the publisher:
“The Venus Approach to Real-Estate Investing. America’s Most Successful Women Real-Estate Investors reveal it all: Trade Secrets, Stiletto Methods and Motherly Love,” is a new book published by Atlanta, GA based The Sternthaler Group, LLC.