London, United Kingdom, October 22, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- In light of on-going developments with COVID-19, SMi Group have decided to move its 14th annual Border Security conference, taking place on the 10th-11th February 2021, to a fully online, virtual experience.
SMi Group’s virtual conference platform will enable attendees to:
• Create their own virtual profile
• Connect with sponsors, speakers, delegates, and media partners
• Manage and create their own personal agenda for the conference
• Ask questions in sessions either openly or anonymously
• Download presentations and promotional materials including videos
• Access the portal up to 2 months after the event
• Schedule meetings with sponsors and visit sponsor exhibition stands throughout the day
Registration is free for military and government personnel, and just £499 for commercial organisations. Register at http://www.bordersec-conference.com/pr2
Next year’s agenda features exclusive updates from experts in border and airport security from the following bodies: Airpol, eu-LISA, Frontex, International Organisation for Migration (IOM), Interpol and many more.
Delegates will gain the opportunity to hear key updates on securing the airport community, technology & migration from:
• Police Commissioner Peter Nilsson, Head of Airpol, Airpol will be presenting on "Airpol: Airport security in a changing world."
• Mr. Uku Sarekanno, Chief of Staff, eu-LISA will be presenting on "Entry/Exit System (EES) Progress and Implementation."
• Mr. Carsten Simon, Head of Risk Analysis Unit, Frontex will be presenting on "Threats to EU Borders and the Frontex response."
• Mr. Baptiste Amieux, Regional Immigration and Border Management Specialist, IOM will be presenting on "Cross Border Human Mobility Amidst COVID-19: Promoting International Cooperation and Digital Solutions."
• Mr. Didier Clergeot, Coordinator, Integrated Border Management Task Force, Interpol will be presenting on "Staying Vigilant with Border Security During Global Emergencies."
The newly released brochure including the full programme details is available online at http://www.bordersec-conference.com/pr2
Conference: 10th – 11th February 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
Sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.