Fort Lauderdale, FL, January 27, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- Trailblazer enterprise Multimedia Care introduces on-demand digital design capabilities that enhance user experience, putting innovation and ease at the forefront of all Health Checkpoint prototypes. Featuring an enhanced menu of digital signage and wellness options, QR preferences, and branding opportunities for color, logo and design, customers can efficiently configure a one-of-a-kind Health Checkpoint to fit individual preferences, keeping the customization process digitalized and contact-free.
The Health Checkpoint introduces full-service capabilities that screen for individual wellness markers and allow patrons to engage digitally, simultaneously automating the process while providing a full customer experience with minimal interaction.
“Wellness validation has become a key component of the new normal,” said Multimedia Care CEO Federico Bausone. “Our team of designers aim to remain one step ahead of the curve, frequently modifying our products to deliver the best customer experience, while keeping up with the digital landscape and understanding that no two businesses are the same. Expanding our menu to support easily accessible digital customizations allows us to create safer and more secure environments at an efficient rate – something that is so essential in the current landscape, and will continue to be in the months and years moving forward.”
Each Multimedia Care Health Checkpoint can now be easily customized and ordered online at www.healthcheckpoint.com/home, spotlighting five core competencies:
1. Base: Choose between two unique models – the Monolite or the Slim Tech.
2. Branding Customization: Full menu of distinctive colors and logos.
3. Wellness Markers: Select between a standard thermometer to scan body temperature, privately alerting the individual if temperature is at or above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, or a high-tech thermographic camera to scan body temperature and face mask usage.
4. Monitor: Enhance each Health Checkpoint with optional Samsung digital signage, enriching communication in a compact, high-definition display to support seamless content playback.
5. QR Generator: Easily generate a QR code for patrons to scan and access.
The new digital capabilities allow each Health Checkpoint to function as an information center, delivering contactless communication that can be easily deployed at a building entrance or interior station.
Pricing per Health Checkpoint starts at $2,495, with additional functions available upon request. Once an order has been placed, customers can expect delivery within two weeks across the continental United States. To design a customizable Health Checkpoint, please visit: www.healthcheckpoint.com.
About Multimedia Care
Multimedia Care is a comprehensive health platform by parent company Multimedia, introducing the latest in healthcare innovation, with business longevity and stakeholder well-being at the top-of-mind. Multimedia launched Multimedia Care to advance consumer safety across all industries – from retail, hospitality, manufacturing and beyond in the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic.