Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 11, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- As children come and go from schools in Broward County, they risk getting head lice. While this worry has receded as parents focus on COVID concerns, kids are nonetheless still vulnerable. No one wants to learn that his or her child has gotten head lice, but it happens all too often. The reality is that chemical treatments are not effective as lice have become resistant to them. The good news is there are all-natural methods which are effective in treating the lice infestation. LiceDoctors Head Lice Treatment and Nit Removal Service, a lice service that has treated over 500,000 clients, offers tips to help parents. It is important for parents to educated on this subject so they can help prevent the occurrence.
· In order to get rid of a case of head lice, you must remove every egg. If you leave one or two eggs in the hair, the case will start all over again. Heads are infested, on average, 4 weeks before you discover you’ve got lice.
· Lice infestation is trickier to diagnose than you think. All you need for a self-sustaining infestation is one fertilized female louse. They’re small and fast and run away from light.
· Keep in mind that not everyone itches from head lice, therefore it is important to check your child regularly to see if you see any eggs in the hair.
· When your child returns from a play date or day at school, take a few minutes to look for anything translucent that is glued to the hair. Know that getting head lice has nothing to do with how clean you are.
· To avoid head lice, girls should wear their hair up in a pony tail, braid, or bun. Hair that is pulled up is harder for the bugs to get into it.
· Layer the hair with gel, mousse or spray. These products put a protective layer on the hair, which makes it more challenging for the lice to grab ahold of the strands.
· Bring your own pillows to a sleep over.
· Teach your kids to avoid sharing items including hairbrushes, towels, helmets, backpacks, etc.
· Try to stay calm if you find out that your child has lice. Having lice isn’t life-threatening, but it can cause a lot of anxiety in a family.
· If you find your child has head lice and want the treatment to be done right, you may want to call in a professional head lice treatment service. Make sure whichever company you call gives you a 100% guarantee on their head lice removal service.
LiceDoctors will make a house call to treat your family in absolute privacy and safety. Call LiceDoctors in Broward County in Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Sunrise, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Coral Springs, Weston, Pompano Beach and all other cities for lice treatment today. Call at 954-606-6473 or find them on the web at https://www.licedoctors.com/locations/broward-county.