San Diego, CA, May 01, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- In celebration of Mother’s Day and Small Business Month, a unique new group, Mom’s Business Associates (MBA), will hold a business workshop, educating business owners about Free resources available to help start, grow, and succeed in their business. The proceeds of this event will be donated to Women’s Resource Center of Oceanside, an emergency domestic abuse center in Oceanside.
The success of small business is vital to the prosperity and economic development of the community. That is why Free government- and private sector-sponsored programs are available to help business owners succeed in their business. MBA has created an event that will:
• Celebrate Mother’s Day – All members of MBA are business owners And mothers
• Celebrate Small Business Month – May is small business month
• Provide a workshop that uncovers Free resources to businesses that can help you start a business…grow your current business…and succeed in the future of your business. With the recent slow down in the economy, businesses need these resources now more than ever.
• Give back to our community by donating proceeds of the workshop to Women’s Resource Center of Oceanside, which provides supportive services, counseling, shelter and education to women, men and children involved in or threatened by domestic violence, or sexual assault
• Showcase each MBA member’s business
• Opportunity to network over wine tasting and appetizers
The event covers the best of all worlds; being held at the new Ameriprise Financial Office located at 8910 University Center Lane, Suite 200, San Diego, CA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM. A small donation of $10.00 (Pre-registration) / $15.00 at the door is being asked from all participants to attend this exceptional event.
Mom Business Associates (MBA) is a networking group for mom business owners who are looking to join a group that is sensitive to their needs, and understands their challenges as a business owner and a mother. MBA provides support, training and resources for moms that already own a business, as well as a Mom-to-Mom mentorship program for new entrepreneurs.
For more information, please contact Dr. Sherry Nouraini – Founder, 760-521-4003, email@example.com, http://www.mombusinessassociates.com.
Dr. Sherry Nouraini – Founder