Arlington, VA, March 13, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group’s 5th annual MilSatCom USA conference is set to take place virtually on June 23rd – 24th 2021 to bring together military and government leaders, as well as major industry SATCOM providers, to explore MILSATCOM in depth.
Interested parties can register at $399 for military and government personnel and $1499 for commercial organisations at www.milsatcom-usa.com/prcom5.
The 2021 edition of MilSatCom USA will, among other topics, highlight the importance of resilient and effective SATCOM, with briefings from the US Air Force, Joint Staff J6 and USCENTCOM covering the topic. Their presentations will be as follows:
1) "Enabling the Air Force to Fight and Win Through Effective SATCOM Capability"
· The importance of resilient and effective SATCOM to Air Combat Command’s mission
· Where the ACC is driving innovation and development in SATCOM
· How SATCOM partners can better support the ACC’s mission and where we go from here
Presented by Brigadier General Chad D. Raduege, Director, Cyberspace and Information Dominance, Air Combat Command, United States Air Force.
2) "Supporting the Warfighter With Resilient, Persistent and Mobile SATCOM"
· Importance of the connected warrior to US strategic goals
· Combatant Command feedback for future SATCOM requirements
· Future of the SATCOM-enabled warfighter
Presented by Lieutenant Colonel Neil Menzie, SATCOM and PNT Branch Chief, US Joint Staff J6.
3) "CENTCOM Communications: Operational SATCOM in Combat Environments"
· CENTCOM’s specific SATCOM context and setup
· Maintaining resilient and effective SATCOM in hostile and inhospitable environments
· Preparing SATCOM for near-peer adversary conflict
· Implementing interoperable systems for multinational coalitions and building partner capacity
Presented by Colonel Ed Skelly, Operations Division Chief, J6 Directorate, USCENTCOM.
As adversaries increasingly invest in electronic warfare technologies in a bid to interfere with satellite communications, including counter-space weapons, jamming and cyber-attacks, the significant loss of capability has become a real and looming threat. These new and more frequent threats to SATCOM, along with the growing demand for secure and reliable connectivity, mean that the challenges facing today's SATCOM systems are considerable.
It is now essential to ensure our SATCOM technology is resilient and persistent in order to cater to increasing demand, withstand attacks and continue to deliver effective capability.
The full speaker line-up, brochure and agenda is available at www.milsatcom-usa.com/prcom5.
MilSatCom USA 2021
June 23rd – 24th 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
Gold Sponsors: Lockheed Martin and Northrup Grumman
Exhibitors: SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Lauren Pears on +44 (0) 20 7827 6020 or Lpears@smi-online.co.uk
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.