Delhi, India, May 24, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Vietnam Retail Analysis (2008-2012)" to its report gallery. Vietnam is the fourth most attractive retail market in the world in terms of potential growth owing to both increasing demand for consumer goods and rising disposable incomes, behind India, Russia and China.
The retail market of the country has expanded rapidly over the past few years and will accelerate further on the back of rising disposable income, growing consumer spending and sector’s liberalization in the coming years.
The detailed data and analysis given in the report will help the client to evaluate the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the retail market in Vietnam. The report gives rational forecast and estimations that are intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the Vietnamese retail market is likely to move.
- Retail sales in Vietnam are forecasted to grow at a CAGR of about 13.6% during 2008-2012.
- Food is the most important component of Vietnam’s retail sector and accounts for nearly two-third of total retail sales.
- Non-food sector is expected to grow at a faster pace than food, because of the rise in income and consumer spending on non-essential items such as clothing, electrical and DIY goods.
- Demand for international brands and luxury products will rise as income level move upwards in the country.
- Modern retailing formats like air-conditioned mini-marts, supermarkets and small shopping complexes will become more prevalent in the coming years and will lure consumers away from traditional outdoor markets.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- Where Vietnam stands in terms of products affordability index?
- What is the consumer behavior?
- Which are the fastest growing products?
- What are the key driving factors to the market?
- How the market is likely to move in future?
- What are the key challenges for the market?
- Who are the key players in the market?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM097.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/