Los Angeles, CA, May 25, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- AIDS Research Alliance is proud to announce an online auction in conjunction with the Starbucks Coffee Company and Secret Room Events Caribbean Style Celebrity Gift Suite in Honor of the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. The winner of the auction will experience the luxury celebrity gift suite at The Valadon, a luxury hotel in West Hollywood on May 30 or May 31 of 2008.
Some of the items to be gifted at the event are:
* skin care from Hawaiian Tropic
* The Vitamin Shoppe bath products
* pet drinking systems from Pet Tops
* tote bags from Dungaree Dolly
* pet accommodations Rover Kennel
* foot repair solutions from Yoga Pro
* mink eyelashes from Aira Online
* jewelry from Ella Brown Couture
* kids toys from Zoobies
* massage and facials from Exhale Spa
* lingerie from Cosabella
* dinner for two at One Sunset
* laser hair combs from Hair Max
* cuff links for men from Cuff Wear
* dog apparel from Isle of Dogs Couture
* all natural dog treats from Dogswell
* baby apparel from My Rockstar Baby
* skincare from Hylunia
* handbags from Shagbags
* baby clothes from L’oved Baby
* candy from Baskin Robbins
* travel pillows from Select Comfort
* dog drinks from Doggie Beverage Inc
* animal tracking device from Zoombak
* lipcare from Blistex
* acne treatment from Sensiclear
* baby shower gifts from Baby Chix
* oral care from Biotene
* “carry-art” handbags from Elliot Vance
* haircare from Samy Salon
* skin care from G.M. Collin
* fragrance from Abeautifullife.com
* Zand of Amsterdam unique skirts
* facials by Natalie Webb
* safe sex kits from Get Lucky
* candles from Northern Light
* dead sea products from Deluvia
* jewelry from Luxe
* baby products from Baby First
* apparel from Lotus Blossom
* Norton products from Symantec
* pulse smartpens from Livescribe
* cosmetics from E.L.F.
* men’s haircare from Gym Grooming
* darn good whole foods Honest Foods
* luxury eyewear from Silhouette
* liquor from Grande Absente
* art and design from VataLife
In addition, the Secret Room will be providing luxurious services to pamper their guests ranging from massages, pedicures and spray tans as well as Botox, Juvederm and Restylane treatments.
Guests will enjoy the Caribbean theme of this event as they lounge by the pool in lush furnishings and decor designed by Events By Noonan, enjoying drinks and food provided by Starbucks Doubleshot + Coffee energy drinks, Hpnotiq liquor tropical drinks, Hint Water, Activate Water, One Coconut Juice, gourmet cookies from Feel Cookie Good, gourmet mexican cuisine from Chipolte Grille, chocolate and candy covered pretzels from Pretzables and Baskin Robbins candy brought to you by BestSweet, Inc. On site staff will be wearing exotic resort attire provided from Letarte by Lisa Cabrinha.
The proceeds from this event supports AIDS Research Alliance. In the 27th year of the AIDS crisis that claims nearly 6,000 lives each day globally despite pharmaceutical advances, medical research has become ever more critical. For 19 years, AIDS Research Alliance has conducted independent research: uncovering more effective AIDS treatments, searching for possible HIV vaccine candidates to stop the spread of the virus, and looking for ways to eradicate HIV in individuals.
Please see www.aidsresearch.org for additional information.
Secret Room Events is owned and operated by business partners Amy Boatwright and Rita Branch. For more information or media inquiries, or for future participation for upcoming events please contact: email@example.com or by phone at 310-890-0263 or 310-500-8996.
The item is currently available for bidding at http://www.aidsresearch.org/donate/auctions.html and will run till next Wednesday, May 28th 2008. Please note, Some Restrictions do apply.