Springfield, MO, May 27, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- A new e-currency by the name of NUMOX has recently been introduced to the world market and it's already making headway in the industry. By combining traditional payment methods with bank-level security and total privacy, consumers are finding NUMOX to be a welcomed addition to the e-currency marketplace.
While NUMOX may be a free service, that's where the similarities with its competitors end. NUMOX is fully offshore operated and backed 100% by gold and risk-free financial securities. And a global payment system means that the service is available to anyone with an e-mail address.
“We've listened to the complaints people had about other online payment systems and we've used those complaints to create what we believe is the best e-currency available anywhere,” said Peter Takac, CEO of Numox Ltd. “By simply looking at a few of our features, people can see why NUMOX is a true contender in the e-currency industry.”
A few of the NUMOX highlights include:
- Always 100% backed by gold and risk-free financial securities
- Fully offshore operated
- Global payment system and real-time electronic currency in one
- Instant and irreversible multi-currency transactions (no more fraud or chargebacks)
- No fees – users can choose who pays the fees
- Send money to anyone with an e-mail address
- Escrow service, Mass payments, Request payments
- Mini-payments – minimum transfer only $0.01
- Fast and easy integration into already existing websites and scripts
- All countries accepted
- No more blocked or frozen accounts
- Coming Soon: NUMOX debit cards
To sign up for a free NUMOX account, please visit: http://www.numox.com
NUMOX is a global payment system combined with electronic currency facilities, issued and operated by Numox Ltd., a Seychelles corporation. The value of NUMOX and all funds circulated in the NUMOX system are always 100% backed by gold, other precious metals and different risk-free financial securities. NUMOX sets a new standard in online payments thus replacing traditional online banking. NUMOX account based payment system enables people to use NUMOX as electronic money.
NUMOX certified exchangers offer multiple funding and withdrawal methods including: Wire transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank deposit, IBAN Europe, US and Canada Post Money Order, Australia Post Shop, e-gold, e-bullion, Liberty Reserve and Pecunix.
Numox Ltd. is a legally registered entity of the Republic of Seychelles, registered on 17 of July 2006 with company number 029556. NUMOX and NUMOX.com are entirely owned and operated by Numox Ltd.