Delhi, India, June 04, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Russian Cosmetics Market Forecast (2008-2012)" to its report gallery. The report provides extensive research and in-depth analysis on the Russian cosmetics market that will help the client to evaluate the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the cosmetics market in Russia.
The forecasts and estimations given in this report are meant as a rough guide to the future direction of the market, and are based on the correlation between past market growth and growth of base drivers.
With the rolling consumption of cosmetics, Russia has got huge potential for international as well as local cosmetics manufacturers. Rising consumer spending combined with an increasing fashion and beauty-consciousness and the desire of donning western looks are driving the market.
- The Russian cosmetics and perfumery market will achieve a remarkable growth in the coming years. It is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of about 13.6% during 2008-2012.
- Hair care, oral care, skin care and color cosmetics form the majority of Russian cosmetics market.
- Skin care, male grooming and depilatories are some of the fastest growing segments in the Russian cosmetics market.
- Skin care segment is set to be most dominating one among the Russian cosmetics market by 2012.
- Future of the Russian cosmetics market lies in niche marketing (targeted to the specific segment) as mass market for marketing point of view reaching to saturation.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- Where Russia stands in context of global and Eastern European cosmetics market?
- What is the cosmetic consumption pattern in Russia?
- Which are the fastest growing products in Russian cosmetics market?
- How is the market likely to perform in future?
- What are the growth prospects of the Russian market?
- What are the key challenges for the market?
- Who are the key players in the Russian cosmetics market?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides business overview and financial status of key players of the Russian cosmetics market. The key players discussed in the report are L’Oréal, Oriflame Cosmetics, Kalina OAO, Nevskaya Kosmetika and Pharmacy Chain 36.6.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM100.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/blog