Delhi, India, June 07, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "China Footwear Market Analysis" to its report gallery. This report provides extensive research and in-depth analysis on the Chinese footwear market. The detailed data and analysis given in the report will help the client to evaluate the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the footwear market in China.
The forecasts and estimations given in this report are not based on a complex economic model, but are intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of base drivers.
Standing on the threshold of a retail revolution and witnessing a fast changing retail landscape, the Chinese footwear market is set to experience the phenomenal growth in coming years.
- The Chinese footwear retail market is anticipated to grow between 5-6% CAGR in terms of value and volume respectively for the next five years.
- Medium- and low-end footwear accounts for the majority of footwear consumption market in China.
- The footwear industry is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Fujian, Tianjin (good, modern factories), and Zijiang.
- Between 2002 and 2006, China's share in worldwide low-cost exports increased by 3.7 Percentage points to 65.7% points in 2006.
- The growing China shoe market offers vast opportunities for shoe designers. It is expected that China will need around 300,000 shoe designers in next 10 years (2007-2016).
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the position of China in global footwear market?
- What are the advantages with China over other footwear markets?
- How the market is likely to move in coming years?
- Which is the fastest growing segment of footwear market?
- What are the regional footwear production hubs in China?
- What are the various growth prospects in market?
- What are the key challenges to market?
- Who are the various key players in market?
This section provides brief business overview and financial status of key players in the Chinese footwear market, including Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd., New Balance Athletic Shoe and Nike Inc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis method includes ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM083.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/