Delhi, India, June 13, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Booming Women Apparel Market in India" to its report gallery. The report gives a rational analysis on the Indian women apparel industry. This report has been made to help the client in analyzing the drivers, opportunities, and challenges critical to the growth of women apparel industry in India. It provides a detailed overview on the market and helps the client to understand the behavior of Indian consumers and their preferences along with various distribution channels existing in the Indian market.
The report provides segment-wise account of the women apparel industry in India in terms of past and current performance. The segment-wise future outlook, based on the rational analysis of the current and past trends prevailing in the industry, will help the client to identify future growth segments and the niche markets to target.
The trends, future growth areas, and future roadblocks along with corresponding strategic recommendations mentioned in the report will enable the client to frame market specific strategies and to align them with changing market scenario.
- Demand for readymade garments in rural India is expected to increase at a CAGR of 16.5% during 2008-2010.
- Women apparel market (in value terms) is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17.79% till 2010. The organized apparel retailing in India is projected to surge at a CAGR of 30% from 2008 to reach Rs. 52,289 Crore in 2010.
- Increasing at a CAGR of 25%, branded apparel industry for women is expected to hit Rs. 18,351 Crore by 2010.
- The organized lingerie retail market in India is expected to touch Rs 4000 Crore mark by 2009.
- IT revenue from the retail segment is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 43.41% by 2010.
Key Issues & Facts
- What is the market size and scope of women’s apparel industry in India?
- What are the current market trends?
- What are the various challenges and opportunities for the industry?
- Which factors are driving growths in the sector?
- What is the segment-wise performance of the women apparel industry?
-What is the position of the Indian apparel industry by volume, value and segments?
-Who are the key players operating in the industry?
This section covers the business overview and financials of major domestic and international players currently operating in the Indian women apparel industry, including Provogue India Ltd., Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd., Levi Strauss & Co., Page Industries & Donna Karan International Inc.
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM607.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/