Delhi, India, June 13, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "European Aluminium Market Analysis" to its report gallery. The report reviews Europe’s aluminium industry in context of the global aluminium industry. The analysis of the European aluminium industry is done by taking five countries into consideration based on their production and consumption level, economic stability, and future growth prospects.
The European aluminium industry was ranked the biggest aluminium producer worldwide in 2007, making it a vital region for the global aluminium industry. As per the report, the European aluminium industry, after experiencing a slump in 2006, bounced back in 2007.
Western Europe was the leading primary aluminium producing region in 2006, but the trend reversed in 2007 and Central & Eastern Europe emerged as the top primary aluminium producer. This region is expected to dominate the future primary aluminium production and export, while Western Europe is projected to take the shape of major consumer.
- Primary aluminium consumption of Germany is likely to cross 2 Million Metric Tons by the end of 2011 at a CAGR of around 2%.
- Expansion of new bauxite mines is expected to drive the primary aluminium production in France at a CAGR of around 1.55% during the forecasted period (2008-2011).
- Increasing income is likely to boost the European home building industry, which in turn will be a reason for high aluminium consumption during 2008-2011.
- Container and packaging industry, which is an aluminium consuming industry, is projected to surge at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2008-2012 in Europe.
- Russia is anticipated to be a major aluminium exporter in coming years with exports of around 3.7 Million Metric Tons by 2012 end.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the trends in the European aluminium market with respect to production, consumption, and production capacity etc?
- What are the trends followed in different European countries?
- What are the success factors of the aluminium industry in Europe?
This section provides the overview, key facts, and financials of major players in the European aluminium industry, including Alcoa Inc., Rio Tinto Alcan, BHP Billiton, Rusal and Norsk Hydro.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to over 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM606.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/